Über diese Stellenanzeige
For our banking client in Zurich, we are looking for a
Duration: initial contract of 12 months
For this Platform Integration project we are looking for a technical profile with the following key responsibilities:
- Test and certify all compute & storage standard platforms and products before handover to the operation teams
- Optimize and tweak delivered tools and technical processes with focus on global harmonization, operation stability, efficiency, performance and compliancy
- Closely collaborate with Audit, IT Risk, Engineering and Operations to improve compliancy, standardization and operability of all self-owned infrastructure and it's technical processes
- Development of migration concepts with peers across regions (CH, AMER, APAC, EMEA).
- Provide subject matter expertise to Level 2 support teams.
- You will have flexible working hours and you can work independently within this project.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge in Unix (Solaris 10) and Linux (RHEL 5, 6 and 7)
- Scripting skills (e.g. Perl or Shell Scripts)
- Experience in a large, global and complex environment
- Profound understanding of operational and business requirements
- Foster knowledge in creation of high level IT concepts and in requirements engineering
- Interested in new technology
- Structured approach and joined-up thinking
- True team player capabilities
In case you can add Red Hat Satellite, Puppet or Saltstack knowledge, relevant experience in designing and optimization of IT processes (ITIL, Lean Management) and/or German knowledge to that list, you will be the perfect match for our client.
Does this sound interesting for you and do you have the most important skills for this position?
Provide us with your most recent CV and motivation so that we can contact you asap.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.