If you really want to make a difference – make it with us Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit
for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your job – challenging and future oriented
- You create innovative, differentiating solutions that improve safety and security in the buildings leveraging our world leading fire safety portfolio and integrated building management system and by integrating with other systems such as elevators, public addressing and notification systems in the buildings.
- Creating technical solution blueprints for defined markets such as laboratories or data centers for our fire safety solutions is one of your duties.
- You actively follow and anticipate market needs, competition and changes in the market regulations.
- In addition you will create marketing collaterals for our solutions together with marketing and actively promote our solutions internally and externally.
- You are active to continuously develop competitiveness of our solutions – also by improving our sales and engineering/commissioning practices.
- Further you support the target regions during rollout activities and play an active role during important customer visits.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a university degree in a technical subject. Additional business education is considered a plus.
- As an expert on fire safety and security products and solutions you already gained expertize in total building solutions.
- Experience in product or solution management gives you a solid background.
- Your ability to collaborate and exercise influence in intercultural environments, across organizations and all hierarchical levels set you in good stead.
- Strong skills to analyze complex situations and to drive for results even in ambiguous conditions are some of your strengths.
- Your innovative und entrepreneurial spirits characterizes you.
- Fluent in English completes your personal profile; German or at least one other European language is an advantage for this position.
Good reasons to work at Siemens We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at
Contact us – easily and directly We look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 242474 at: Lukas Villiger, +41 79 873 87 36.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Your Recruiting Consultant