An opportunity to evangelize customer centricity as a Senior User Researcher at Credit Suisse!
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Senior User Researcher to support a newly formed User Experience (UX) function in the Digital Marketing & Communications Department of Global Marketing and Brand Communication, responsible for global digital touchpoints for Credit Suisse customers, partners, media, and their employees.
Digital Marketing & Communications is a global function dedicated to protecting, maintaining and enhancing the reputation and brand of the Bank. It implements and pursues a long-term, sustainable communications strategy and positions the bank among its many constituencies, including employees, media and other stakeholders.
Developing outstanding user experiences is one of the critical core competencies of the Digital Communications function and excellence in this area is key to our strategy for building an industry leading digital presence.
As Senior User Researcher you will enable everyone to achieve a deep understanding of the people that consume the bank’s content, use its products, and interact with its services, so we can create delightful, usable products and services. You will support the process of defining and shaping the overall future of the user experience in our digital channels. Your work will impact strategy, content, services, policies and customer touchpoint interactions, helping services exceed customer expectations, and achieve their goals.
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Create dynamic, creative strategies to fulfil user research goals and objectives while remaining frugal.
- Manage a program of user research across multiple work streams.
- Define participant criteria and manage participant recruitment.
- Study user behavior by conducting primary field visits, user interviews, user testing, ethnography, competitor analysis and benchmarking, and surveys.
- Work closely with designers, analysts, and stakeholders to design experimental A/B and MVT testing.
- Advocate insight and research findings to diverse audiences by reports and presentations.
- Synthesize research insight into actionable, prioritized recommendations.
- Discover and interpret complex internal and external stakeholder needs that they might not be able to easily express.
- Provide support and guidance to the business for implementing user centric digital solutions.
- Actively participate in multiple large and high-profile projects concurrently.
- Work with internal partners and cross-functional teams to develop analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of the digital touchpoints and their content.
- Work productively with colleagues from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
- 5+ years’ experience of end-to-end user research activity, such as recruiting, moderating, analysis, report creation.
- Experience in supporting the creation of digital experiences for an international company with a global presence and localized markets.
- Solid track record in supporting design of user experiences for big and small web, native mobile, and/or web applications.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant user research tools and ability to turn insights from research into user requirements.
- Academic degree in a relevant research study field.
- Deep understanding of measuring customer happiness, engagement, retention, adoption, and task success.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and results-oriented mindset.
- Experience in advising senior management on strategic topics within the communications and digital communications field.
- Ability to work with partners across all functional areas of the bank and across regions.
- Strong social skills and demonstrated ability to perform well in a diverse, multicultural organization.
- Comfortable with your fluency in English; other languages would be an advantage.
- Passion for crafting excellent user experiences.
To be considered for this role please provide both an up-to-date CV and portfolio containing recent case studies and/or demonstrating your methodology and approach.
Ms. T.Goop would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal