We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit & Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Berne, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Marketing team is looking for you!
We are looking for an experienced, agile, organised, creative and team oriented Senior Marketing Specialist in the Private Banking area to create and execute high quality marketing campaigns for our private banking practice in Switzerland. The role involves providing strategic and tactical brand, marketing and business development advice, as well as designing and driving the delivery of campaigns, which make use of the full marketing mix.
The individual will join a multicultural team and will engage specialists across the firm in order to deliver impactful experiences for our private banking clients. This position reports to the Head Marketing Financial Services and Banking Industry and will be based in Zurich.
What you can expect from us
- Design and execute a private banking marketing plan which aligns with the banking industry and firm’s objectives and ensuring ongoing buy-in and engagement from Deloitte partners and business;
- Lead high-profile marketing initiatives such as private banking thought leaderships, events, digital and social media campaigns that presents compelling and innovative experiences for our clients;
- Lead the go-to-market private banking agenda: agreeing on topical priority areas, apportioning budget and resources and driving activities;
- Take responsibility for developing and managing the allocated marketing budget;
- First point of contact for private banking related go-to-market requests and private banking client relationship tracking and mapping;
- Build and manage market databases for marketing activities and benchmarking;
- Develop management system to structure and coordinate client-related activities and feedbacks;
- • Effectively engage with the wider marketing team, for example PR, Research, Design Studio and Digital team, in order to deliver distinctiveness in all private banking campaigns.
Any questions? Get in touch.
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or economics, with a minimum of 6 years of marketing experience (private banking industry or professional services marketing preferred).
- Ability to develop a high-level understanding of complex, technical subject matters and entrepreneurial topics.
- Influencing skills - the role holder will need to be able to put his/her views across clearly, articulating the benefits of marketing activity in business terms, and have the confidence to engage with senior people.
- Integrating and connecting skills - he/she is a natural networker and is able to connect the right stakeholder and topics.
- Creativity and the desire to work collaboratively to reach required client solutions.
- Capable of committing and delivering to short deadlines to keep up with a fast-paced market environment.
- Fluent in German and English. French a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition code: 129474