We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers immigration services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex immigration issues? Then we're the right company for you.
Global Employer Services (GES) provides international companies with targeted plans and strategies for implementing international assignment programs in an efficient manner with respect to immigration, tax and international social security.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- You will provide a high quality of services for our individuals and international clients in immigration consulting.
- You will manage small engagements independently.
- You will individually draft and submit work permit applications to the authorities.
- You will work directly in contact with the clients and establish a strong client relationship.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich.
- You have at least 2 years immigration experience.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
- You enjoy working with different people from different fields
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Requisition code: 136723