You are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team?
To strengthen our Global Supply Planning Department in Triesen/ Liechtenstein (610 employees), the Supply Planning Operations department is looking for a
MANAGER (m/f) SUPPLY PLANNING OPERATIONS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTIn the role you will report directly to the Head of Supply Planning Operations CGB (Consumer Goods Business) and your main duties will be the following:
- Secure the optimum availability of material in the dedicated product category
- Establish and maintain best in class procurement process
- Fully leverage the saving potential in transportation cost by chosing the right transportation mode.
- Ensure full compliance to all legal, tax and customs requirements in the context of incoming goods into the logistc service centers (LSCs)
- Contribute to the setup as well as ensure the efficient execution of a transfer logic between LSCs which finds the balance between transportation and stockout.
- SCM Centre of knowledge for procurement related topics
- Monitor the performance of the internal and external manufacturing network and initiates any required action steps in cooperation with Sourcing and Quality Management
WHAT WE EXPECTTo fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a person holding a university / college degree and bringing at least 2 years of professional experience. To be successful in this role a strong command in German and English are a must a must have.
You bring reliability and confidentiality, rounded by a deep conflict management, negotiating and problem-solving skills. With thorough understanding of general supply chain management, you also bring product, production, commercial and procurement know how and experience. Your strong teambuilding and influencing personality, as well as your communication style with excellent presentation skills are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as an Supply Planning Operations Manager is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.APPLY ONLINE
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS
All over the world, the name Swarovski is a synonym of inspiration: As a leading brand of cut crystal products, and as a partner to designers, artists and visionaries. Become part of a tradition and success story dating back to 1895, and begin writing your own success story with us.
9495 Triesen, Liechtenstein
For further information please go to