Test Manager – Payments
Location: Zürich, Switzerland Domain: Banking
You, as the Test Manager for our payments team will be responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating all test activities within our payments project. Your main responsibilities will be: the project activities, system and acceptance testing, managing testing risks and stating project quality.
As a global IT consulting company we are looking for Test Managers, who are flexible to work on different projects and can easily adapt to changes. As we have many projects we will be able to provide you the opportunity to get to know various banking processes and methodologies as well. We are looking for you if you are open to such a dynamic environment.
We will be there to help you to achieve your goals with continuous professional development plan and regular career discussions.
Cognizant has the world's largest independent testing practice. We have more than 540 clients for Testing across the globe and over 32.000 people working dedicated in our practice spanning consultancy, (non)- functional testing and test environment. Our associates are specialists – for example because they have specific sector knowledge or because they are working in one of our specialized Centers of Excellence. These centers deliver industry-leading solutions in the areas of performance, mobility, automation and test data.
Your responsibilities as a Test Manager:
- You implement manage and control the test process and SDLC Testing Deliverables
- You enforce compliance with test strategy, testing standards and testing templates
- You establish and enforces SDLC and testing quality gates
- You may also define and implement master/level test plans and test approach
- You will be creating test effort estimation and test schedules, monitor test progress and provide test reporting
- You will perform defect management according to the Defect Lifecycle Process
- You will manage test automation implementation and strategy for functional and regression testing
- You define test completion reports (Pre- and post-implementation)
- You will identify continuous improvements within the test process and you will identify and manage testing risks
- You ensure that appropriate specification, structural, defect and experience based test techniques are applied
- You will manage the test infrastructure (Utilizing test management and execution tools according to Test Strategy and managing the design and creation of test data)
- You may additionally manage a team of 3-20 people: Coaching test analysts and test executors, as well as line management duties.
- You will manage communication with project stakeholders
Professional experience and skills required:
- Min. 5-7 years test / IT Project experience
- Min. 3 years test management experience
- Min. 3 years banking experience
- Managed test teams of 5 or more for more than 3 years
- Advanced test techniques practical use and experience
- Used a variety of Test Management and Defect Management tools (HP QC)
- Conducted testing on a wide range of systems and technologies
- Multiple simultaneous project test management
- Liaising with members of the testing and development teams along with client stakeholders
- Conducting testing across the whole software development lifecycle
- Project cost and budgeting experience
- Strong experience managing and handling complex testing challenges
- Strong Communication Skills in English (German is an advantage)
- ISTQB Certifications
- University degree or equivalent expertise (technical, economics or similar)
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video interviews (technical and business related topics) and 2 face to face interviews in Zürich- we reimburse the cost of your travel. This process can be flexible based on the project needs.
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en and our local website: www.cognizant.ch
Meet Georgia sharing her career journey at Cognizant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0413dKBAY&t=3s
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.