You will join a team, which has been newly created to set-up and continuously run a Competence Center for Structures within Credit Suisse with the objective to manage the bank’s governance framework around estate planning solutions. This roles offers you the opportunity to actively shape and introduce an Operating Model with global scope for a new functional unit in Credit Suisse Group. Initially your role will focus on mandate description, interface definition, standard setting, process design while at a later stage it will focus on operational implementation, continuous maintenance and day-to day-operations of what has been designed. You will be given the opportunity to independently interact with a wide range of business partners across divisions, functions and hierarchical levels. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Competence Center Structures.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing the mandate of the newly created Competence Center Structures together with a small team of project and subject matter experts
- Leveraging your trust expertise to
- analyse the bank’s current control framework,
- identify potential gaps,
- define and implement feasible solution
- Coordinating and communicating with stakeholders across the bank, including front units, product management, legal, compliance and support functions across all divisions, locations and levels
- Represent Competence Center Structures in bank-wide projects and initiatives and provide structure-related expertise
- Assuming operational responsibility following the successful set-up of the Competence Center Structures
- Law degree, preferably with a STEP/ICSA qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in the trust industry, preferably within a multinational bank
- Profound understanding of the legal and regulatory trust framework combined with practical expertise in the area of onboarding, managing and supervising trust structures
- Strong sense of entrepreneurship with proven track-record in translating legal and regulatory requirements into feasible solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strength in relationship building with various stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Drive, enthusiasm for change, and pleasure in working in a very international environment
Ms. F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.