We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting, Financial and Life Science Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Is risk and regulatory advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Recent and prospective European regulatory changes are anticipated to be the most significant yet for the global life sciences industry. Our advisory experts support our Life Science industry clients by defining and delivering strategic change by assessing technological, operational, financial and business process risks and opportunities posed by these changes. A Senior Manager in CSV Services will use his/her knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines, and specific knowledge of computer system validation methodologies and principles to perform CSV on a variety of systems and programs. We have a very bold vision to be the market leader for these services and the firm has committed as a priority sector for investment to help us realise this ambition.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
What you can expect from us
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a leading company.
• You will lead business and IT consulting projects on client’s site and analyse the requirements on business side.
• You will support/moderate Risk assessment sessions to help our clients identify risks associated to an IT system and support/monitor execution of associated mitigations.
• You will lead testing, documentation and change management activities.
• You can expect training for a variety of topics to grow your personal and professional skills.
• You will manage business development activities.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
• Master’s Degree from a university or technical college in computer science, engineering, natural sciences or equivalent.
• 8-10 years experience in Computer Systems Validation projects.
• Experience in the life science industry or work experience in a consulting firm desired.
• Thorough knowledge of current Data Integrity & GxP requirements and best practices (21 CFR part 11, 210/211, 820 and GAMP).
• Handling of product category 3, 4 & 5 from specification to verification under GAMP5 Design/Installation/Operation/Performance Qualification (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ).
• Experience in the life sciences industry and/or a Consulting firm is a must.
• Understanding of Quality Risk Management and quality management systems.
• Excellent analytical skills to process large volumes of complex information and distil and convey insights and opportunities simply and plainly.
• You embrace change, exhibit passion for client service and have enthusiasm for new ideas and innovative solutions.
• You find working with various stakeholders, daily challenges and exciting projects rewarding.
• You are willing to travel in the area of Switzerland and the EU.
• You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. E. Ilova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requisition code: 128698