Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The portfolio solutions team within the International Wealth Management Legal Entity of Credit Suisse is responsible to develop and maintain various systems supporting the investment advisory of the whole CS Group. The main application is used globally to facilitate the investment planning for individual clients. Our tools support the investment advisory process and regulatory documentation of investment transactions. Does that sound like an interesting area to work in for you?
- The chance to work within an agile team to implement various new features and projects.
- As a business engineer, you are in a key role to ensure that the business requirements are considered correctly during the implementation. Further, you document and maintain the product documentation.
- Gathering epics and user stories. Analyze new business requests and support the effort estimation of the team.
- Conduct business analyses and technical analyses.
- You to advise your business partners.
- The possibility to influence and support testing activities.
- Curate the product and business knowledge.
- 8+ years in a similar role (business analysis, business engineering) in the financial industry.
- In-depth expertise in banking, finance, financial products, banking and advisory processes. Good understanding of Software Development processes, preferable experience as a developer.
- Clear, fast and precise thinker, able to quickly catch up with unfamiliar concepts. Flexible mind set to be able to cope with a dynamic environment.
- UML hands-on experience with ability to model domain models or visualize dynamic flows. Ideally familiar with Enterprise Architect.
- Practical SQL skills to conduct data analysis if required.
- UX/UI Design skills. Understanding what works in UI’s and what doesn’t.
- Java reading skill is a plus. The ability to read and understand basic Java code helps to check the implemented business logic. Not required often but it helps to not need to rely on a developers free capacity.
- Experience with legacy mainframe systems (OS/390, PL1, TSO) or no fear to learn it is an asset.
Mr. S. Dowe would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.