Kolb is a successful manufacturer of nonionic surfactants, paper process chemicals and chemical
intermediates. It has its headquarters in Hedingen Switzerland and employs in total 280 people. Since 2007
Kolb is part of the Malaysian company KLK (Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad).
The company processes natural and synthetic raw materials into high-quality products at its manufacturing
facilities in Hedingen, Switzerland and Moerdijk, the Netherlands and supplies these products to a wide
variety of industries globally.
To support our continued successful growth we are looking for a motivated, proactive and independently
thinking personality in the function of
Product Manager (m/f)
You are responsible for the strategic development of our products in various markets. You manage the
portfolio of several product groups and their applications throughout the life cycle. You work out product
launches and price strategies, drive own projects with multidisciplinary teams and execute margin and sales
analyses. You identify trends in the market and have a close eye on our competitor landscape. Regularly, you
present at internal or external events and prepare professional, informative product documentation.
Desired skills and experience
- Completed chemical or chemical business education (University or University of Applied Sciences)
- preferably in the area surfactants
- Several years of experience in an industrial environment, preferably in surfactants
- You like to act with flair at the interfaces between production, laboratory, sales, management
- and the customer
- Good analytical skills and strong result orientation
- Connected thinking, able to grasp complex information and communicate in a concise manner
- Clever and independent acting with high own initiative
- Very good German and English skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 20%, primarily in Europe
- A challenging, versatile and responsible job in a rapidly growing international company
- A professional, established organisation with an open and creative working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Performance-based compensation and attractive employment conditions
We are interested in a long-term, successful collaboration. You too? We are looking forward to receiving your
application by email to Ms. Angela Hartmann at: email@example.com
Only direct applications will be considered.
Kolb Distribution Ltd.
Maienbrunnenstrasse 1 ∙ 8908 Hedingen ∙ Switzerland
Phone +41 44 762 46 46 ∙ Fax +41 44 762 46 00 ∙ www.klkoleo.com ∙ www.kolb.ch