- The possibility to join the Direct Access Clients (DAC) Product Management team within Sales and Trading Services (STS) in the Private Banking & Wealth Management Division which plays a central role in the on-boarding of DAC clients, in the business development and in the provision of the legal and compliance framework for the DAC business.
- The Direct Access service offers our premium clients fulfilling minimum criteria the possibility to directly call our market specialists on the trading floor. This ranges from Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Cash Equities to Traded Options and Financial Futures.
- Act as main point of contact for the DAC business
- Assess impact of regulatory reform across the DAC segments and products and implement changes to business practices arising from regulatory projects such as: Volcker, Dodd Frank, MIFID II, etc
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with the DAC teams and PBWM Coverage on implementation of changes dictated by internal CS Policies and external regulatory requirements
- Take ownership and perform high quality on- and off-boarding’s’ of trading oriented clients
- Ensure proper client profile representation in the Client Management Tool
- Perform client profile reviews on a periodic basis in order to ensure compliance with the changes in the regulatory environment
- Development and marketing of our DAC offering towards internal and external clients
- Work closely with relevant Relationship Managers, Investment Consultants and other units to acquire and support clients and deliver the best of class service for the clients
- Degree in business administration or equivalent (a relevant on-the-job training, completed bank-apprenticeship, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of the global financial markets and the applicable regulatory environment
- Experience in product management and/or business management work (minimum of 3 years)
- Analytical skills, capable of assimilating and interpreting information quickly as well as dealing with several tasks and information at the same time.
- Motivated, engaging, service oriented and flexible team player attitude
- Reliable and precise working approach/functioning
- Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure, drive and ownership are part of your personality
- Strong customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English. German or any other language is a plus
Ms. F.Zimmermann (HLOD 13) would be delighted to receive your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.