- You a challenging and exciting role as Compliance Officer for Client Data Quality Reviews within the Compliance team of Swiss Universal Bank in Zurich Stettbach
- An interesting role in which you have the possibility to work in a dynamic environment with an excellent team spirit and in-depth introduction program so that you can build up and expand your knowledge in various compliance topics
- A position in which you are responsible for the independent review of Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Flow of Funds (FoF) documentation quality of newly opened as well as existing international client relationships
- You ensure adherence of KYC and FoF documentation to help the bank reach its visionary regulatory and Credit Suisse quality standards
- You are one of the key persons in documenting findings and tracking of remediation actions
- You will get the chance to establish your bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions
- An university degree in an area related to Finance or Law or alternatively you have completed an apprenticeship with further education in a relevant field
- Up to 5 years of experience in Audit and / or Compliance and / or Business Risk Management; Private Banking Front experience as (Assistant) Relationship Manager is beneficial
- You have shown your knowledge of quality standards for client documentation (KYC and FoF), Anti-Money Laundering and CDB-rules with regards to KYC and FoF documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German are a requirement; any additional language would be an advantage
- You have already demonstrated your strong analytical skills with a distinct flair for comprehensive writing in various occasions
- You are a teammate with an independent, reliable and thorough way of working as well as you bring enthusiasm for Compliance topics
- Good MS Office skills, knowledge of the CS internal tools such as FrontNet, ELAR and FormSec are beneficial
Ms. S. Borner (HIOD 22) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career Portal.