In this position you will join the Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals Options Trading team based in Zurich and will be responsible for market-making and risk-managing a portfolio consisting of vanilla and exotic (flow and structured) option products, mainly on Emerging Market currencies.
As a trader on the desk, your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Market-make and provide liquidity in the aforementioned instruments to the firm's clients. Collaborate closely with global sales to maximize revenue opportunities and strengthen Credit Suisse’s franchise. Deliver consistent and competitive pricing, as well as appropriate content in the form of ideas and market-colour.
- Conduct prudent risk-management of the portfolio, including identification of short- and long-term risks, dynamically hedging various underlying exposures, and remaining within the prescribed risk-limits. Work closely with partner functions (market-risk, finance, operations, compliance, platform etc.) to ensure a collaborative business growth.
- Develop and implement innovative Relative Value strategies in order to help leveraging the franchise core business via both more efficient hedging and greater added customer value trade ideas.
- Help the firm build out our presence in the Russian Federation and Eastern Europe supporting the local sales.
- Support the desk head with project management assignments.
- Help leading the Quantitative and IT development efforts
- Operate with the highest ethical standards and practice responsible finance. Adhere to Credit Suisse’s Code of Conduct and all business specific policies. Ensure compliance with trading limits and controls as set by the business.
- At least 3 years of relevant market-making and trading experience on a flow/structured options book gained at a leading top-tier bank.
- A University degree within a mathematical field.
- Track record of having worked with the Russian market
- An extraordinary track record, with a proven ability to generate revenues from smart focused taking around core franchise activity.
- Consistent and proven Profit & Loss generation
- Proven experience in successfully trading Emerging Market currency options on the full spectrum of products from vanilla to high order exotics.
- Highly motivated and result-oriented individual. Ability to operate in an unstructured environment and perform under pressure. Good communicator and strong teammate who can function effectively within a global team.
- Well-rounded understanding of global markets, in-depth knowledge of derivatives including exotics, strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- At ease in a formal mathematical setting and proficient in main programming languages such as C/C++, Java, VBA,
- Fluent English and Russian are required, knowledge of German is a plus.
Miss F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.