- Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) sources external goods and services for Credit Suisse by applying standard methodologies while mitigating key commercial, contractual and reputational risks to the Bank.
- As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, and supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfilment phase.
- We offer you a role as part of the Non-IT Sourcing Category Team within Sourcing & Vendor Management, to drive supply-side initiatives / projects related to Workforce Services as well as lead other key initiatives that arise in the wider Non-IT Category arenas
- You will have the responsibility for handling and executing a portfolio of sourcing projects related to Workforce Services - Health and Welfare, International Assignment Management, Recruitment and Training
- You will gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value/process to respective initiatives at senior levels within SVM and the wider CS organization (C-level independent interaction required)
- You will be able to coordinate execution of successful Workforce Services vendor contract negotiations
- You develop credibility and operate as a subject matter expert and internal consultant for Workforce Services and become the first point of contact for the business partners with respect to Workforce Services vendors and related sourcing
- You are responsible for building effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and leading directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective
- We are open to discuss flexible / agile working
- You hold a University degree or an equivalent education in business administration, legal or technology- / science-related fields
- You have significant experience of executing Workforce Services type engagements and contracts
- Your significant experience in Workforce Services project structures, business case production and review, included but not limited to scoping, pricing models utilized, performance measurements including setting service standards, SLAs and associated KPIs is required for this role
- You have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You are able to analyze markets and gather intelligence on market conditions and supply/demand drivers
- Your strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex ideas in concise, easy-to-understand business terms to senior executives are necessary for this position
- You have very good relationship-management skills including influencing and collaboration skills with key internal business partner and external vendors
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You have deep analytical skills and proficient project management skills
- You have a proven track record of working in a fast paced, multi-task, international environment with an ability to work effectively cross border
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint skills & ability to easily learn other standard procurement and demand management tools
- You are fluent in English; Proficiency in German or other languages is an advantage
- Legal or paralegal qualification/experience are beneficial, but not required
Sourcing / procurement certification would be helpful, but is not required
- Openness and experience to dealing with various different cultures and time zones
Mr N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.