Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
Sonova / Switzerland / Stäfa
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Developing regulatory strategies for global markets
- Enforcing required documented evidence for regulatory compliance of the product range; providing documents and execution of required registrations / homologations / certifications throughout the product life cycle
- Develop and oversee post market follow-up activities
- Ensure regulatory approvals are achieved and maintained in a timely fashion
- Work with Compliance to implement processes, standards and training that ensure a continuous regulatory compliance and a constant status of "inspection readiness"
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 4 years of experience as RA Manager in dealing with international product registrations in the medical devices industry (focus on complex medical electrical equipment, including Hardware and software)
- Motivated team player with excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and stress-resistant person who can represent our company
- Very good English skills, German and other languages are an asset
Our offerWe can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Helmut Pleiner, Director Corporate Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered. Sonova AG
+41 58 928 01 01 Create impact. Transform lives – sonova.com/careers Apply