An exciting entry level role as a private equity investment analyst in the transaction team of Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners AG ("CSEIP"), a buy-side investment boutique of Credit Suisse AG specializing in direct investments in energy infrastructure. CSEIP is a pioneer in this area and acts as an investment manager for a number of institutional investment funds and solutions. The funds invest in energy infrastructure companies, assets and projects along the entire energy value chain, such as hydropower plants, power and gas grids or on- and offshore wind parks currently primarily in Europe.
You would be joining a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and good growth opportunities for your career. In this interesting and challenging role you will mainly take over the following tasks:
- Participating in the identification, analysis and examination of potential direct investment opportunities in the energy infrastructure sector, bringing in own investment ideas
- You have the opportunity to take part in fundraising activities, including the preparation of fund- and investment-specific presentations for our existing and prospective investors
- Being responsible for supervising financial modeling and analysis as well as carrying out company and asset valuations with the help of more junior team members
- Taking on independent research on specific markets as well as identification of potential investment opportunities
- You are independently leading sub-streams in the acquisition process, in particular due diligence work streams, such as commercial, technical and accounting & tax
- Independent preparation of investment memoranda as a basis for investment decisions for the investment committee
- Being involved in investment management, reporting and asset monitoring of existing investments
- Are you an open-minded and dynamic team worker who possesses excellent analytical skills. Are you fascinated by the Energy and or Materials Sector and love to work on complex topics? We are looking for someone who has strong interpersonal skills and a passion to think in a conceptual but creative manner.
- Completed studies of a university in business administration or natural / engineering sciences (Bachelor or Master) with above-average success, ideally with a focus on or at least minor Corporate Finance
- You gained first work experience (e.g. through internships) in investment banking, consulting or private equity
- Your knowledge in corporate finance, including deep understanding of financial modeling and accounting allows you to contribute to the team's success
- High operational readiness, resilience and flexibility; as a team-player you can work well both independently and in a team
- Being a confident and convincing personality enables you to use your excellent communication skills when presenting towards senior management or other internal partners
- You possess fluent German and English skills; if you bring fluency in French or in a Scandinavian language, this would be an advantage
Ms. M. Eggenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.