Are you seeking a demanding new challenge
Our client is a leading global banking institute with a branch in Switzerland, they have a fantastic opportunity within Group Finance Switzerland for an experienced:
REGULATORY REPORTING & RISK OFFICER
Group Finance Switzerland is a small sized team, (14 FTE) covering all Switzerland wide Group Finance responsibilities and the integrated approach, allows an individual the chance to see most processes within the Bank from front-to-back. The international team both in Switzerland as well as in the shared service centres offshore offer a wide range of opportunities for cross cultural interaction.
- The specific role supports both the Group Capital Adequacy Risk reporting and the local regulatory reporting processes for all entities in Switzerland and offers a significant degree of independence and responsibility.
- The Bank mainly uses industry standard Banking platforms & applications such as Avaloq, FiRE and SAP which offers optimum training and development opportunity for banking professionals.
- You will use the Groups monthly reporting system for all regulatory credit risk data submissions.
- The predominant business in Switzerland is Wealth Management with a large lending book.
- Production processes are also supported by the extended teams Offshore.
- Local reporting to Swiss National Bank and FINMA is run from the FiRE system solution and is entirely supported within Switzerland.
The candidate should have a professional education with a Finance related degree or qualified accountant
- YOU MUST HAVE Swiss regulatory reporting (SNB/FINMA) experience
- YOU MUST HAVE at least 2+ years experience in regulatory reporting within a banking environment
- YOU MUST HAVE strong English and German language skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office, FiRE, possibly Avaloq and SAP knowledge is a strong advantage
- You must be a flexible in terms of role and working environment, pro-active independent and motivated individual
- Ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
Our Client offers a dynamic hands-on team environment with good growth potential. To find out more please contact Simon Portalski, send your CV and a brief cover letter in English.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.