Project Manager / Portfolio Management Consultant - Geneva
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (12'000 employees, 1.2b EUR turnover) to further develop the AKKA Life Sciences brand (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Chemicals, Food&Drinks). AKKA Life Sciences is a pan-European professional services consultancy with offices in Switzerland, Spain, Germany, France, Belgium and Italy providing IT/Engineering/Pharma resources to global Life Science clients.
To support our global client in Barcelona, we are looking for a Project Portfolio Management Consultant who will implement a PPM tool to join our client Information Service (IS) Division in Geneva (Switzerland)
Location: Geneva (Switzerland)
Permanent position with Edelway
Salary: to be negotiated
Fluent level of English mandatory
The IS Project Manager will take over the ongoing project of implementing a tool for Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Project Management (PM) for the investment division of our global client worldwide. The IS Project Manager will translate the functional needs into an IS Solution in partnership with our client supplier.
* Understand business needs and translate them into technical requirements to our client supplier
* Understand the IT project Management methodology (IT specific phases and deliverables)
* Be able to assess and recommend the optimal operating and licensing model
* Understand core security requirements and be able to identify security challenges
* Secure the project scope, timeline and budget
* Manage our internal stakeholders
* Interface / Point of Contact between the Business Project Manager and the IS team
* Coordinate and lead all the technical project activities
* Experience in implementing Project Portfolio Management (PPM) projects is a must
* Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Computer Science.
* IT & Technical background is a plus
* Project Management skills, waterfall and agile methodology
* At least 3 years experience in project planning and management
* Business analyst skills
* Listening skills and open-minded
* Culturally sensitive
* Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Certification in Project Management is a plus
* Ability to work effectively in a team and across functions
* Collaborative, positive, solution-oriented
* Ability to travel on a regular basis
What's in it for you?
Competitive compensation package including basic salary, an attractive bonus structure and comprehensive benefits package.
Ability to work for a stable and growing company with an established relationship with global European multinationals
A path to personal development with coaching from senior manager working with you
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you shortly.
We look forward to discussing your application and career with Edelway/AKKA.