- An exciting role within The Credit Investments Group (“CIG”) within Alternative Investments for Credit Suisse Asset Management as a Product Specialist to focus on the EMEA region.CIG is an industry leader in managing leveraged loans, high yield bonds, structured credit, and opportunistic credit portfolios with over $42bn in AUM across these strategies. Products include commingled funds, separate accounts, and CLOs.
- Serve as liaison between Portfolio Management Team, AM Distribution Team, and internal CS channels (Fixed Income, Private Bank) to identify client opportunities, pre-qualify prospects, conduct initial meetings, coordinate follow-ups, and organize conferences and roadshows
- Understand regional competitor offerings and provide proactive feedback to senior PMs to provide competitive analysis
- Identify trends in marketplace and work with senior CIG management and product development to develop new strategies, structures and products
- Collect, organize, tabulate marketing/meeting data to present to senior CIG management, distribution team, and CS management team to ensure they have up to date feedback regarding product line-up
- Coordinate proactive investor communications on behalf of CIG
- Respond to on-going client inquiries and requests
- Ideally 5 to 10 years’ experience in a client facing roles such as sales, marketing, product specialist, or capital markets role within an asset management or investment banking organization, preferably with experience in non-investment grade credit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German including ability to succinctly explain complex ideas
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with senior professionals
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize between high level projects
- Independent work style, high self-motivation in an international environment
- Willing to travel around 25 % or more
Miss F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.