Responsibilities and tasks
Based in Wallisellen (Zürich) and reporting to the Director of Product Management, your responsibilities will be to :
- Identify the needs of the targeted customers/segments in close cooperation with the sales organizations in Niko’s three sales regions: Central, Nordic and West.
- Monitor competition and market trends to be at the forefront of the market development.
- Streamline and develop a product line of indoor and outdoor sensors to gain further growth in the targeted markets.
- Develop business cases to prioritize the right products for the product line.
- Specify product requirements for product development and sourcing partners, and ensure updated product documentation for the portfolio.
- Develop launch strategy of products and work closely together with Sales and Channel Marketing departments on the implementation.
- Manage the life cycle of the products in the product line – ensure a streamlined phase in and phase out of products.
Passion for electric appliances and great social skills
- Bachelor degree ideally in the electrical or electronic sector, or a similar competence level from experience. An additional commercial education is a plus.
- 5 to 7 years work experience in a commercial or technical role within sectors such as sensor, lighting, access control, security, HVAC, building or factory automation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Open and cooperative character, able to interact closely with external customers/partners as well as internal colleagues across departments – teamwork will be mostly remote.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy and positive attitude, solution oriented.
- Strong analysis and contact skills.
- Available for travelling in Switzerland and across Europe.
- German as a native speaker and fluent in English (both written and oral).
What we offer
An international presence, durable quality products
Join a dynamic, medium sized company where people are considered as the key to success. We offer you the possibility to take ownership of your work and have a direct impact on the success of your region. You will benefit from a lot of autonomy, while being able to count on the support of your functional manager whenever necessary. Join a financially stable international group where initiatives are encouraged, not to say expected. You may count on an attractive salary package in line with your experience.
We thank you for applying via www.mercuriurval.ch Reference: CH-03015. For further information please call +41 22 365 44 44. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Berne and Lucerne as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.
Mechatronikingenieur Maschinenbauingenieur Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Kundenberater Kundenberatung Gebietsleiter Gebietsleitung Gebietsverkaufsleiter Gebietsverkaufsleitung Vertrieb Verkauf Engineer Engineering DI Dipl Ing Diplomingenieur Ingenieur #kwp