Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Manager Supply Planning (1 year contract)
To strengthen our Supply Chain Management Division in Triesen/ Liechtenstein (610 employees), the Supply Planning department is looking for a
SUPPLY PLANNING MANAGER (1 YEAR CONTRACT)The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for maintaining an inventory and supply plan in short, mid-, and long-term horizon considering demand and supply constraints. The Supply Planners are interacting between the supply chain and demand functions to provide our customer with the right products at the right place at the right time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTIn the newly created role you will report directly to the Head of Supply Chain Planning Jewelry & Watches and your main duties will be the following:
- Secure optimal planning accuracy and make sure that tools for reporting and documentation are in place
- Establish professional relationships with Supply Chain Management teams, Sales & Operation Planning and central functions within Consumer Goods Business and make sure that demand and supply planning are in sync
- Align with Demand Planning on the split of the launch quantities and replenished basic products on Logistics Service Centers
- Define the stock target on production/location level and monitor the development of inventory levels at Logistics Service Centers
- Provide in due time transparency about possible capacity bottlenecks
- Support the development and continuous improvement of a best-in-class novelty tracking including all necessary tools and files
WHAT WE EXPECTTo fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a motivated talent holding a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Economics and bringing 2-4 years of professional experience in a Supply Chain. To be successful in this role strong problem-solving skills as well as Advanced MS Office (especially Excel, Outlook and Word) are a must have. You are a team player, positive thinker and good communicator. You are able to deal with pressure, stay calm and focused. Good supply chain management understanding, project and process management skills are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as the Supply Planning Manager is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.APPLY ONLINE
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS
Swarovski adds sparkle to people's everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Personalabteilung, Monika Koeppen
9495 Triesen, Liechtenstein
For further information please go to