To join our skilled team in the Finance and Accounting department we are looking for an
UPS United Parcel Service (Schweiz) AG is the world leading company Express courier service offering the most extensive range of e-commerce and supply chain solutions for the movement of goods locked at the airport in Basel (Switzerland).
Your main duties
- Preparation of the monthly closing - create and post the journal entries.
- Post closing tasks - variance analysis and explanations of BS and PL.
- Answering questions from management regarding variances and areas of concerns.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting preparation and consolidation.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations preparation.
- Support the team for ad hoc accounting tasks as account payable and receivable.
- Contribution and participation to the Business Plan development.
Your experience and qualifications
We are looking for candidates who are genuinely interested in contributing to UPS, and have the following qualifications.
Two years of progressive F&A experience.
Must be able to identify and communicate key financial drivers of the business as well as understand the principals of US and Swiss GAAP.
BBA in Finance/Accounting, or university degree in economics with focus on Finance and Accounting.
A good Team player, ambitious and eager to learn.
Stress resistant and able to handle tight deadlines.
A very strong command of written and spoken English and German as well as good French skills.
If you are seeking a new challenge in a dynamic environment, we are looking forward to receiving your full application to: