Global Project Manager
- General & Administration
About the departmentBiopharm Operations is the head office of the Biopharmaceuticals business of Novo Nordisk and is headed by the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Biopharm Operations. Biopharm Operations is responsible for the commercialisation of Novo Nordisk’s products within the Biopharmaceuticals area, which includes Growth disorders, Haemophilia and Women’s health.
The head office is looking for Global Project Manager. In this role, you will report to the Executive Assistant (EA) to the SVP.
The positionThe main responsibility of this position is to support the EA to the SVP in driving meetings, activities and projects for Biopharm Operations. Tasks include planning and executing the annual global Biopharm Strategy Meeting, monthly management meetings, departmental meetings and off-sites. A key responsibility is providing executive support and in ensuring that the SVP is well prepared.
Additionally, you will drive and support projects with the EA. Projects cover strategy, communication, and organisational design; for e.g. communicating key strategic messages through various channels (podcasts, websites, videos, etc.). You will have significant exposure to executive decision making and different organisational areas throughout Novo Nordisk.
The position demands a keenness for understanding the business across the entire value chain, strong attention to details, an ability to communicate creatively to audiences of varying sizes and nature, a can-do attitude, and a willingness to work hard in a dynamic and exciting environment.
- Master degree in economics, business administration, organisational behaviour/psychology, communication or similar; creative and technical backgrounds (architecture, industrial design or similar) may also apply
- Minimum 3 years of business experience in international set-up
- Highest (close to native) proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable ability to analyse, condense and communicate information in creative and effective ways, especially for varying audiences. Experience with large communication projects preferred.
- Superb organisational skills: ability to prioritise, move with agility between tasks that demand attention to detail while also commanding the big picture
- Regular international travel will be required (up to 20 days per year)