- Designing and developing WebGIS systems (front end + back end) based on the required specifications and with a consistent design in mind
- Designing and developing automated processes for the integration of various data and data sources for publication on the Web
- Monitoring methods, standards and tools for the analysis, design and development of software components in the WebGIS sector and applying these skills in agile DevOps teams
- Maintenance and debugging of existing applications and services as well as monitoring ongoing operations according to DevOps principles
- Ensuring the quality of data, services and applications. Creating and implementing testbooks, test automation and documentation of the architecture and processes
- Higher specialist training in geoinformatics or computer science (master or bachelor degree)
- Innovative, proactive, flexible, good communicator and self-sufficient personality
- High-performing, customer-oriented, with a strong sense of competence and teamwork ability
- Active knowledge in two official languages as well as in English
For more information, please contact Mr. Andrea Borghi, Head of Geodata publication systems, phone 058 469 05 46
Möchten Sie sich bewerben? Dann senden Sie sich die Stelle per E-Mail zu und bewerben Sie sich bequem von zu Hause aus.
Der Link zu dieser Stelle wurde an die eingegebene E-Mail-Adresse verschickt.
The Federal Office of Topography "measures" Switzerland. It surveys and documents the landscape and the underground, and produces high-quality spatially-referenced geodata. Its most important products include landscape and height models, aerial images, orthophotos, geological data and maps, reference data and of course the well-known series of national maps.
Since the Italian language community is underrepresented in our administrative unit, we look forward to receiving applications from people in this language community.