- In this function you will take care of the following unique tasks:
- The opportunity to dedicatedly support management in identifying, preventing and handling the risks resulting from internal processes, people, systems or external events
- Managing and coordinating risk management topics across the Business Area as well as shaping business initiatives from a risk perspective
- A role focusing on client driven regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- A role in which you work collaboratively with the product specialists, management, divisional FLDS and specialists across the bank
- A role with strong interaction with 2nd and 3rd line of defense
- The change to foster a positive risk culture within the business area and to position FLDS as a preferred sparring partner and coach
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Attractive work location based in Sihlcity Zurich
- Are you a dynamic and motivated team-player who establishes effective relationships with key partners leading to business impact? We are looking for a highly dedicated and enthusiastic person who is able to deliver high quality results on time while handling several task at the same time. Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and love to work in a multinational environment?
- A university degree or banking apprenticeship completed with a higher education
- Your experiences in banking and preferably in related businesses or within the risk, legal, compliance, product management or audit area enables you to contribute to the team’s success
- You combine a strong affinity for risk topics with a familiarity of the bank’s front office processes and tool landscape
- As an astute problem solver, you love to use your strong analytical skills and your technical/IT proficiency when working with Microsoft Office and banking systems/softwares
- You possess excellent communication skills and are dedicated to establish long-lasting relationships with key partners
- You combine persuasive social and problem solving skills with a high service orientation, discipline and high quality mind-set
- Fluency in English and German
Ms. M. Eggenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply online via our Career Portal.