- You a challenging and broad role within a dynamic team with an international focus providing support to the bank’s International Wealth Management and Swiss Universal Bank division on cross border matters with a focus on digital tools and services
- You will have the responsibility and opportunity to establish, maintain and further actively develop Credit Suisse's cross border framework
- The chance to collaborate closely with various departments and business areas of Credit Suisse on a daily basis
- You have exposure to the private banking, asset management and corporate banking business on cross border matters
- Opportunity to collaborate with the bank’s global cross-border organization and the bank’s compliance division daily
- You will interact frequently and independently with outside counsels
- A Master degree in law or equivalent education, preferably holding a bar license
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in international legal and regulatory matters as in-house counsel in the financial industry or in private practice, ideally with exposure to cross border matters
- Dedicated interest for digital services in banking (online banking platforms, e-onboarding, etc.)
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in English; additional language skills such as French or German are a huge plus
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities are necessary for this role
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, you are self-motivated and have a precise working style
- You are able to work efficiently and independently, to meet deadlines and you show a high level of flexibility
- Experience with instructing and leading external counsel
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, open-minded personality and can-do attitude who likes to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
Ms M. Eve would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.