You are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team?
To strengthen our Procurement Department in Triesen/Liechtenstein we are looking for a
BUYER RETAIL ARCHITECTURE
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTIn the role you will report directly to the Head of Procurement & Engineering and your main duties will be the following:
- Build, document and continuously update local market and product knowledge for goods and services
- Support local users to specify the demand with all relevant procurement aspects
- Support supplier relationship management and develop the supplier base locally
- Negotiate, conclude contracts and execute orders for local driven demand
- Support the implementation of local supplier strategies to the local level agreements for local and business specific needs
- Major use of operative purchasing systems (e.g. EBP / SAP / Livelink / SMS)
- Ensure the compliance with all relevant policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, NDA, Frame-agreements)
- Ensure the correct usage of MGC's in the SAP MM System
- Build up an active communication with local users to maximize the benefits of local supply agreements
- Increase number of purchase orders in the purchasing system, identify proactively possibilities to improve the ordering process
- Take responsibility for claim management in close cooperation with the business partner
- First level support for EBP and Approval Process for businesses
WHAT WE EXPECTTo fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a person bringing 2-4 years working experience or degree in business administration or similar education. To be successful in this role fluent German and English skills are a must a must have. You bring reliability, confidentiality and negotiating skill, being able to work under pressure and with high complexity, rounded by excellent communication and presentation skills. With first knowledge of the operational procurement processes and systems (e.g. SAP MM and EBP/SRM), you also bring first procurement, commercial market and product know-how and experience. Good structure in use of target pricing, team orientation, high flexibility, self-motivation and convincing skills are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.APPLY ONLINE
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS"
All over the world, the name Swarovski is a synonym of inspiration: As a leading brand of cut crystal products, and as a partner to designers, artists and visionaries. Become part of a tradition and success story dating back to 1895, and begin writing your own success story with us.
9495 Triesen, Liechtenstein
Tel. +423 / 399 54 31
For further information please go to www.brand.swarovski.com