- A challenging and interesting role within Spain & Portugal International Private Banking team based in Geneva.
- The aim of this key position is to provide efficient support to 2 Relationship Managers in all organizational matters such as calendar management, travel organization, client meetings preparation, formalities control, market transactions, payment orders, etc.
- Your responsibility will be the daily telephone & e-mail contact with our sophisticated clients as well as collaborative negotiations with internal partners
- Your tasks include processing of stock market, securities and foreign exchange transactions
- You will review client portfolios and dedicatedly determine solutions and/or alternatives (e.g. preparation of research, investment proposals for clients)
- You will have the responsibility for account openings and execution of client orders
- The chance for you to assist in Compliance matters
- You will be supporting the RM when on business trips and prepare client meetings
- Through a close collaboration with internal departments we offer you the opportunity to acquire specialized knowledge and a strong and sustainable network within the bank in order to build up your career in Private Banking
- Banking apprenticeship or further education in Banking and Finance with ideally relevant experiences as Assistant Relationship Manager within Private Banking
- An adaptive and content driven mindset paired with flexibility, dedication and self-motivation which makes you a standout colleague which has a strong focus on clients' needs
- You are very precise and resilient, with competence to prioritize and organize
- You have a high level of initiative and solution oriented thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills matched with service- and client orientation
- You distinguish yourself with a strong sense of responsibility, willingness to cope with pressure, high perception and social skills as well as discretion and real passion for client contact
- Your sound knowledge of the Credit Suisse internal applications and processes would be an asset
- You are fluent in English and Portuguese; skills in French would be a plus
Ms. N. Rassasse would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.